The Hollywood Gossip

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Ash Is Not The Most Beautiful Woman" Hugh


Ash was stunned with Hugh Jackman's statement that he doesn't find the beauty the most beautiful woman on earth! He shared the dias with ex-Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in FICCI Frames 2011.

All Ash fans , please don't get hurt or angry with his comments. Dear Hugh only meant to say that he considers his wife , Deborra-Lee Furness , the most beautiful woman on earth!

Isn't it very very sweet of him! All wives would love this statement from their husband too!

Jackman soon clarified his statement. This is what he said "When someone told me that world's most beautiful lady will welcome me, I was too excited. I thought it will be my wife Deborra. But later I came to know that it was Aishwarya".

He further said that he considers Ash as a very beautiful lady, but not the most beautiful on the planet. Ash caught the superstar's humour and then flowed along. She gifted him with an idol of Lord Ganesha and welcomed him to India on behalf of all Indians.

At times my friends, even the most beautiful person can get an unexpected statement on beauty! It is best to flow with humour than to comment back :) That was Ash gossip for u all! Hope to get some better gossip tomorrow!!

Till then have a good day! ciao!









1 comment: